Canada is a popular tourist destination in Pakistan due to its widespread fame. There are several reasons why Pakistanis choose to visit or study in Canada, including the opportunity to see family, the picturesque landscapes, and the kind locals. Many Pakistanis choose to make Canada their permanent home because of Canada’s lax visa and immigration regulations. Hence, for such reason, it is important to understand Canada visa requirement form Pakistan.
People with green passports may find the visa application procedure confusing and daunting, so we’ve provided detailed instructions on how to apply for a tourist or academic visa to Canada from Pakistan. In this guide, we will be discussing various sections such as Canada visa application from Pakistan, Canada immigration requirements from Pakistan, Canada tourist visa requirements from Pakistan, Canada study visa requirements from Pakistan, and so on.
Canada Visa Application from Pakistan
Canada is no doubt a country which is a highlight in everyone’s mind, whether it be for a soothing holiday away from all the work and stress, or a chance to study in one of the top-ranked institutions aiming for quality education or try your luck for professional reasons. Let’s see step-by-step how to file Canada visa Application from Pakistan.
- The very first thing to do is to opt for that specific visa type that you desire.
- Begin with your Canada Visa Application. You can apply for a visa by downloading the form, filling it out on your computer, and then printing it out and bringing it to the Visa Application Centre. You can also send your application directly to Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) through their website.
- After you have sent in your visa application, you will need to make an appointment at a Visa Application Center to have your fingerprints and picture taken. This is called “biometric information.” If you are part of a family or group, you will need to make separate appointments for each member of the family or group.
- After submitting your application, pay the visa cost. If you download and print the form, you may pay during your appointment.
- You’ll get an email when your decision is returned to the Visa Application Centre. If you can’t access email or want more specific tracking details, you may have SMS updates delivered to your phone.
- Collect your passport from the Visa Application Centre, once you have received the decision.
Types Of Canada Visa and Their Requirements
Prior to delving into the ins and outs of the Canada Visa application from Pakistan, it’s important to understand the several types of visas that may be obtained for travel to Canada.
Visit Visa For Canada
People in Pakistan desire to come to Canada since the nation has a wide variety of tourist attractions and it is easy for them to move about. People who have this goal seek Canadian visit visas from Pakistan in order to visit the country temporarily rather than permanently. Your ability to apply for a Visitor Visa Canada will be affected by your country of citizenship. The visa processing time spans from 10 to 35 days.
Canada Visit Visa Requirements
Following are the requirements of visit visa application for Canada that are to be followed.
- A valid travel document, such as a passport, is required for the application. Additional copies of expired passports are required.
- Canadian immigration laws and regulations must be adhered to by the applicant in order to be eligible for permanent residency.
- It is essential that the applicant does not have a criminal record and does not suffer from any health disorders that are forbidden from immigration.
- A copy of the applicant’s B-Form
Canada Study Permit
Canada’s educational institutions provide a broad range of affordable, high-quality education opportunities. It’s common among Pakistani students that they’d want to pursue further education in Canada.
In order for foreign people to study in Canada, they must get a Canada study permit from the Canadian government. There is no assurance that you will be able to study in Canada if you only apply for a study visa.
Canada Study Visa Requirements :
Following are the requirements or the eligibility criteria for a Canada study visa:
- The applicant must show that they are presently enrolled in a recognised educational institution in Canada to qualify.
- To study in a province other than Quebec, you must show that you can afford to spend 833 CAD per month, whereas, in Quebec, you must show that you can afford to spend 917 CAD per month.
- The ability to speak the English language fluently
- The individual must also have no past criminal convictions on their record, as well.
- It is conceivable for potential employers to demand that applicants undergo a medical examination and a police certificate to prove that they have no criminal record.
A work visa may be obtained for a short period of time by any foreign national who meets the requirements. This visa is the same thing as a work permit in other countries. It is possible to get a work visa for a Pakistani national who has been hired in Canada or has a contract in place for employment in Canada.
Canada Work Visa Requirements from Pakistan
Following is a list of Canada work visa requirements:
- Candidates seeking Canadian work visas must show that they meet the requirements of their employment offer before their work visa application may be considered.
- Show the intent to depart Canada when your work visa expires must be shown
- Please give proof that you are able to cover the costs of your stay, as well as those of any accompanying family members.
- In addition, the candidate must pass a medical examination to demonstrate their physical fitness for the position, and they must be ready to supply any further documentation requested.
The Super Visa Canada means people who already live in the country to bring in the family for a visit. A Super Visa allows grandparents and parents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents to visit their grandchildren in Canada. They may stay in Canada for a longer amount of time because of this visa.
Super Visa Requirements:
Following is a list of Super Visa application Requirements:
- Having a grandchild who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, or a grandchild who is a parent
- Signing a letter from your grandchild or kid inviting you to visit Canada is required.
- Super visa Medical insurance from any Canadian insurance company, valid for at least one year starting on the day of admission, with coverage of at least $100,000 and evidence of fully paid medical insurance premiums.
Hence, it is always advised to file your Canada visa application from Pakistan vigilantly. In case of any error or obstacle, contact or book your appointment with us Furthermore, it is hoped that this ultimate guide on Canada visa requirements from Pakistan answers all your questions and accommodates you accordingly.
Get Admission in Top Ranked Universities