Good news for international students who wishes to study in Saudi Arabia to accomplish their study goals now with unlimited opportunities as the Government of Saudi Arabia announces fully funded scholarship for the students residing in Pakistan as well as legal residents of Saudi Arabia for fully-funded scholarships at Saudi universities. Each university will forward all the received applications to Saudi Education Ministry which will finalize the successful candidates
Under the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Scholarship (KSAS) Program, successful students will be able to study in top 25 Saudi universities in diploma, Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD programs without IELTS.
According to the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC), the scholarships have been announced in the disciplines of politics, law, education, administration, economics, engineering, computer science, agriculture, Arabic, Islamic Studies and media sciences.
Benefits of scholarship in Saudi Arabia
The scholarship covers free lodging; three months furnishing allowance on arrival in KSA for married scholars; return air ticket; free medical for the students and his/her family, if married; three months graduation allowance for shipment of books; subsidized meal at the campus; sports and recreational activities on the campus; and support for dependents and travel expenses, Other than this
- A monthly allowance of 900 Saudi Riyal for science students and 850 Saudi Riyal for humanities students
- The scholarship will provide free accommodation
- 3-month furnishing allowance for married students upon arrival in Saudi Arabia
- Return air tickets
- Free medical (family coverage in case of married students)
- 3-month graduation allowance for shipment of books
- Subsidized meals at the campus
- Sport and recreational activities on the campus, support for dependents, and travel expenses
- Applicants must be Pakistani or AJK nationals
- Pakistani or AJK nationals who are legally residing in Saudi Arabia
- Both male and female students can apply for these scholarships
- 75% of the scholarships will be awarded to Pakistani and AJK nationals while 25% of the scholarships will be given to Pakistani or AJK nationals legally residing in Saudi Arabia
- All applicants must be aged between 17 and 25 years for applying to BS programs, aged 30 years for MS programs, and less than 35 years for PhD programs
- Successful candidates will commence study in Saudi Arabia in September/October this year
- Applicants must not be holding any other scholarship at the time of availing of these scholarships
- Applicant must not have been suspended from any educational institution on disciplinary or any other valid ground
How to Apply:
Crossroad Consultants is here to help you advance your future in the right direction availing the opportunities to study in Saudi Arabia, our counsellors will put forth the best options suiting your profiles so visit us or directly contact our experts to know more about your desired university.
Get Admission in Top Ranked Universities