There are many undergraduate scholarships around the world for Pakistani students to study abroad and they can be offered by a variety of sources, including Worldwide top universities, private and public institutes and others, offered by state governments, and professional associations. Here are a few examples of undergraduate scholarships that are available internationally:
- Fulbright Program: This program, which is funded by the U.S. government, offers scholarships to students from around the world to study in the United States.
- The Erasmus Program: This program, which is funded by the European Union, offers scholarships to students from Europe to study at universities in other European countries.
- Commonwealth Scholarships: These scholarships, which are funded by the governments of Commonwealth countries, are available to students from Commonwealth countries to study in other Commonwealth countries.
- The Rotary Foundation: This foundation, which is affiliated with the international service organization Rotary International, offers scholarships to students from around the world to study at universities in other countries.
- The Schwarzman Scholars Program: This program offers scholarships to students from around the world to study at Tsinghua University in Beijing, China.
Undergraduate Scholarships To Study Abroad
There are several scholarships available for Pakistani students who want to study abroad. Some options include:
- The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC) offers scholarships for Pakistani students to pursue undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate studies abroad.
- The United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP) offers the Fulbright Scholarship Program for Pakistani students to study in the United States at the undergraduate level.
- The British Council in Pakistan offers the Chevening Scholarship Program for Pakistani students to study in the United Kingdom at the undergraduate level.
- The Australian Government offers the Australia Awards Scholarships for Pakistani students to study in Australia at the undergraduate level.
- The Government of Canada offers scholarships for Pakistani students to study in Canada at the undergraduate level through the Canadian Commonwealth Scholarship Program.
Universities That Offer Undergraduate Scholarships
There are many universities that offer undergraduate scholarships to help students pay for their education. Some universities offer merit-based scholarships, which are awarded based on a student’s academic achievements or other accomplishments. Other universities offer need-based scholarships, which are awarded to students who demonstrate financial need. Here are a few examples of universities that offer undergraduate scholarships:
- Stanford University
- Harvard University
- Yale University
- Princeton University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
Undergraduate Scholarships Without IELTS
Some universities may offer undergraduate scholarships to international students who do not need to submit an IELTS score as part of their application. However, it’s important to note that many universities do require IELTS scores for international students as a way to demonstrate English language proficiency. It’s a good idea for students to check with the universities they are interested in attending to see if an IELTS score is required for scholarship consideration.
How to Get Undergraduate Scholarship for Pakistani Students
Obtaining a scholarship is significant in achieving wide educational opportunities and for development of academic skills. Whether you are striving to earn a scholarship for a full time degree or a short term course in abroad it is always advisable to get your admission process done by an educational consultants in Karachi or nearby to get undergraduate scholarships or any other. so Book your appointment to get free consultation from our expert education and immigration consultants of all countries.